Millions have been so curious asking the same question. Does Zumba work…Really? And so they took the plunge and tried Zumba themselves.
There are believers and then there are the total sceptics also questioning the same. Does Zumba work? Knowing the main principles and the concepts behind the Zumba Fitness program will help you make the wise decision whether or not it aligns with your fitness needs and goals.
Below will answer the question for you – Does Zumba Work?
Does Zumba Work? ==> Main Features of the Zumba Fitness Program
* Expect to express yourself through an array of dance styles such as salsa, cha cha, mambo, calypso, merengue, hip hop, reggaeton, and even belly dancing.
* In the Zumba DVD series there is a core workout that focuses on resistance training combined with interval training.
* The most unique factor and what makes Zumba Fitness special is the dance moves and the broad range of dance styles.
Does Zumba Work? ==> Zumba Is Backed With Credibility
Well you’re still asking yourself does Zumba work? Well it’s supported by a few leading associations in the fitness industry.
* Zumba fitness is affiliated by the Aerobic and Fitness Association of America; AFAA for short, the Canadian Personal Trainer Association and the American Council on Exercise; ACE for short.
* Over 3,000,000 followers claim they have seen results from Zumba. They claim they have lost inches off the stubborn waist to losing hundreds of pounds of fat weight.
Are you still wondering? Does Zumba work?
* Why does Zumba work? One definite answer is that the workout lasts from 45 minutes to 60 minutes although there are class sessions that last for 90 minutes.
Does Zumba Work? == > The Benefits
It’s not just about shakin’ your booty.
* Many professional fitness trainers think tht Zumba does work since it uses basic weight loss and fitness principles in the workout formula. It’s not really about new fads but about factual and a scientically based fitness approach.
* Interval training works in boosting the heart rate, burning loads of calories. It’s a fast and slow paced series of movements. Basically Zumba is non-stop fun action to fitness
Does Zumba Work? == > Losing the Weight with Zumba
* You can burn as much as 450 calories in a 60 minutes class and maybe more depending how hard you do and how much you weigh. It is ideal for those who hate the gym setting and are bored with standard aerobics classes.
* Zumba fights boredom so you’re encouraged to become consistent without so much resistance to working out.
* A tip for those who are serious about transforming their bodies into a fit fat-burning machine; incorporate a clean diet to your life and make sure you’re adquately hydrated throughout the day with clean water.
Doing these things won’t make you doubt does Zumba work.
Does Zumba Work? == > The Extras
* Zumba covers mental, physical, and social concerns.
* You get to meet new friends in a fun, healthy fitness environment. You can’t help but grow confident when you’re working out consistently.
* The movements address flexibility, balance, strength, and cardiovascular endurance issues.
* For those with severe physical limitations, Zumba still works for them. Zumba Gold is the perfect program for those who lead extremely sedentary lives and who are confined in wheelchairs.