Fitness Motivation Tips for the Curvy Goddess

fitness motivation

Online Personal Training with The Curvy Goddess for Motivation

Being motivated by using fitness motivation and staying motivated are a rather challenging feat. It’s an issue for those of us Curvy Goddesses who have goals with being healthy and fit and staying that way.

Ultimately, any type of fitness motivation is good for kick-starts and a great method right after you’ve fallen off the horse but our main goal is to make it part of our lifestyle. There is no need for fitness motivation once you’re there.

Fitness motivation can help sometimes but usually it’s not there when you want it so you’ll have to plan and set things in your program to help you along the way to your destination.

Here are a few fitness motivation tips for you to map out in your goal setting:

Fitness Motivation Tip #1

Create Your Path: What are your targets? What would you like to accomplish? Is it weight loss? Or fitness strength gains? You’ll find the fitness motivation once your path is clear to you.

Fitness Motivation Tip #2

Do More Than What Is Required: Yes, you’ve been walking for 30 minutes every other day. But look at your goals. You want to lose a few inches and you’ve walked every other day for the past 6 months. You know you’ll have to push a little harder. Don’t do the minimal because that’s what you’ll be getting at the end…Minimal results.

Fitness Motivation Tip #3

Step Out of Your Box of Comfort: Everything that is new to you is out of your comfort zone Curvy Goddess. If you want to see some changes and make this a brand new lifestyle then you’ll have to do what doesn’t come naturally.

Surprisingly you may enjoy it!

Fitness Motivation Tip #4

Educate Yourself on Fitness and Health: Read some books on the topic or hire a personal trainer/fitness coach to not only hold you accountable but teach you while you take action.

I am offering an online personal training service for all of my Curvy Goddesses who aren’t ready to go to the gym because of many factors; discrimination, affordability, lack of knowledge what to do, etc. She will be able to work with me.

Personal training videos will be sent regularly based on your goals with follow-up calls and emails. No expensive workout equipment is required. Fitness webinars, fitness tools, and guides will be inlcuded…and also ME.

Online Personal Training with The Curvy Goddess will be beta at this time so you can get in at a substantially low monthly fee.

If you’re interested please comment below and I will contact you for more information.

Here’s what others are saying about fitness motivation and getting on track:

justinbeibyerJustin Bieber – @justinbeibyer
Sometimes you have to be your own hero…. so hit the gym today! #occupygym #fitness #motivation

It’s true. Sometimes you will just have to suck it up and do what you need to do to get it done. Be accountable to yourself.

NickifitnessNicki Andrews – @Nickifitness
Make yourself stronger than your excuses! #motivation #fitness

I agree with Nick. This is a no excuses zone. And if I hear one I will lash it, destroy it with my tongue…meaning I will tell you what you can do to bypass the objection, the excuse.

For more fitness motivation tips check these links; Until next time Curvy Goddess, Stay Strong and Stunning!

Fitness Motivation Link #1

I was going to exercise but . . .
Even fitness buffs can have an off day. Here’s how to stay motivated, no matter what life throws at you. Dozens of things can derail a workout. You’re too tired, too hungry or too stressed. You’re bored with your workout or progressing too slowly.
articles.chicagotribune.com

Fitness Motivation Link #2

Corps explores partnership with hard-core trainer – Marine Corps News | News …
Nordin is a native of Sweden who lives in Los Angeles and makes a living as a fitness expert. She’s a former bodybuilder and trained the winner on the Scandinavian version of “The Biggest Loser.” She is not, nor was she ever, a Marine.
www.marinecorpstimes.com

Fitness Motivation Link #3

The core-gasm workout Exercise to get you in the mood
THERE’S a raunchy new motivation for women to exercise – workout orgasms are the latest fitness goal. Dubbed “core-gasms”, they are bringing home to women the idea that if the only benefits from their gym routine are weight loss and improved muscle …
www.thesun.co.uk

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

35 Responses to Fitness Motivation Tips for the Curvy Goddess

1. Becca says:

Excellent tips! The ideas you’ve shared here are fantastic and help us to motivate to strive for our goal. great post!

2. Cicely says:

what an awesome idea! I totally wish this was available when I first moved back to KY! I see you are making all sorts of moves. I remember from the first day I trained with you, we discussed how you wanted to reach everyone possible.You wanted to get your hand on all curvy goddesses! Now u can! :) Congrats and see u soon!

3. YB says:

Are you available for hire? I have been looking for a personal trainer with your mentality and sensability?

4. Casey says:

Hi…remember me? The gym misfit? Could barely get myself through the door and once I was there, and hit so hard by their SALES team that I never went back again? Yeah….so humiliating. I would be interested in your program if I can afford it. Let me know Diane. I am blowing up my new body ball as I write this. Good grief, this is a workout all on it’s own! :-)

Casey

5. It’s my first time here and I want to thank you for maintaining such a great fitness site to help people like me who doesn’t have the right mindset and enough confidence to do what is right for my health and fitness.

6. Alex says:

Hi,

I would like to add to the #1 tip something that I have noticed works extremely well for people…

Start at the end. Picture your ultimate goal. Whatever it is.. I also recommend keeping a photo (if you have one or can find one) of that ultimate end goal next to your bed. And if you’re goal is to fit into that beautiful wedding dress you were given a few years back, hang it up next to the bed so you are constantly being reminded of why you do what you do.

Best of luck,
    Alexander Brown
    Alex recently posted..Weight Loss, part IV – Myths To HateMy Profile

7. john exami says:

My motivation is the fact that I may die if I don’t lose some weight. The thing with losing weight is it’s all up to you… I’ve gained some pounds when I started working at home. Now, what I do is I manage my time properly and never (as in never) eat infront of TV or computer.
    john exami recently posted..What is EFTPS?My Profile

8. sims says:

I agree with the fitness tip #2 if we take minimal effort we will get minimal results and we must have a clear idea before we start so that we attain our goals.

9. Ais says:

Even if you don’t want to exercise, you should, by the time you are finished with 20 minutes of a good workout, odds are the endorphins will have kicked in and you’ll feel happier and better overall. I know it sounds crazy, but I’ve experienced it, and when the rush hits I just want to keep going. It’s a great feeling.

Good luck to everyone on their fitness goals! :)
    Ais recently posted..The first FMM Q&AMy Profile

10. Regina says:

I would love to get started with my journey online with The Curvy Goddess. Please let me know what steps I need to talk!

11. Micha says:

Hi, I’d really be interested in your personal training offering – I have a gym membership – I’m not too scared to go – But I don’t have a work out buddy and need that encouragement to get me up from my desk and to the gym regularly. I need someone to keep me accountable. I do love the buzz I get etc. and find that when i’ve been to the gym I automatically eat a bit better.

Thanks,
    M x

12. Reta Jackson says:

I really need to lose 30 pounds before my birthday in Feb and also I’m in a wedding in March. Help!!

13. Danielle Brown says:

I’m so loving your site and am really starting to appreciate my curves as I approach 44. I used to exercise religiously a few years back and had lost 80 pounds. I had multiple car accidents since then and I let that take me off my routine, so I have gained 40 lbs back. I need to do this for me and get my daughter (14) motivated with me as she is a beautiful curvy girl like her mother. So, I would be interested in finding out more information on your online training services because we are way busy and never seem to find time to do anything but work and school.

• I am planning on offering many online products with certain degrees of support based on the services I offer. I am at this time completing my Curvy Goddess Fitness Guide and after that has launched will design some type of Online Personal Training for most of you who are outside the NYC area.

I want to design a program so that I can accept most of you which means some type of membership site with videos and access to me at certain times of the week or day for an hour or two.

Thanks for your great feedback Danielle.
      The Curvy Goddess™ recently posted..Weight Loss Motivation – Curvy Goddess, What Is Going to Make You Take Action?My Profile

14. Eva says:

Trying to find the motivation to workout is hard, I know that I need to lose weight to be healthy and to be a role model for my daughter as to what healthy is.

15. L'ree says:

I’d like to join the online personal training program.

16. its really interesting to start online tranning for fitness…….
    I like your fittness motivation tips …..nice

17. Samica says:

Please send me info…sounds like just what I need!

18. Sabrina R P says:

Like I’ve said before…I need motivation! I will make sure to do SOMETHING everyday and remember those motivational tips. Thanks for the info.
    Sabrina R P recently posted..“Brazilian Blowout violates California air quality law”My Profile

19. French Golgappas says:

thank you for always supporting me. I missed you last week when you were hereAre you available for hire? I have been searching for a personal trainer with your viewpoint and sensability?

20. sims says:

“Make yourself stronger than your excuses.” great quote to follow . Always we have excuses which makes us not to do something we want to do. Building ourselves stronger will discard these excuses.

21. arduino.org says:

With the New Year quickly approaching, many people are setting their sights
    towards total physical fitness. Besides, people
    who are drinking enough fluids is a day usually have clearer complexion so drink up.
    Download Rosie’s free report 5 Simple Steps to Fat Loss and start losing weight today.
    arduino.org recently posted..arduino.orgMy Profile

22. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t
    already ;) Cheers!
    vegetarian pro bodybuilder diet plan protein recently posted..vegetarian pro bodybuilder diet plan proteinMy Profile